PVMA has identified the following ad spaces and locations that are available to gain exposure for your product or service.
Email Blast to PVMA Members
- Email is distributed to PVMA members, approximately 3,400 people in the veterinary industry throughout PA and surrounding states.
- You provide a designed HTML email with working links that we can schedule in our email service to send to our members.
- You can choose to send any day but Fridays.
- Cost to distribute an email blast:
- Member price: $750
- Non-Member price: $995
If you would like to send an email blast with PVMA, contact Jaime Markle at email@example.com.
Digital Banner Advertisements in Vet Bytes, PVMA's Weekly E-News
Classified Ads in Vet Bytes, Our Weekly E-News
- Ad is placed in our "Employment Spotlight" section of the e-news blast
- Blast is sent on Fridays
- Cost to run an ad in Vet Bytes:
- Members = $75/week, $300 for the entire month
- Non-Members = $125/week, $500 for the entire month
- Includes logo or photo
- Includes links to website/email address/etc.
- Please limit classified ads to 100 words or less
- Our readership is approximately 3,400 veterinarians, CVTs, LVTs and practice managers, as well as industry partners. Our open rate is around 37% with click rates between 10-20%.
PVMA will contact the email address on the ad submission with billing details and proofing purposes. If you would like to promote a position using Vet Bytes, please submit your ad using the form at the bottom of the page.
Printed Advertising in the Keystone Veterinarian Magazine
Keystone Veterinarian is the official publication of the Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association. It's a full-color magazine distributed to our entire membership and other organizations which strives to be a source of news and current topics in veterinary medicine.
Published quarterly, Keystone Veterinarian highlights clinical topics and advances, legislative and regulatory issues, insightful commentaries, new products, and upcoming continuing education opportunities. Total circulation is over 3,500 copies. What better way to reach the veterinary profession in Pennsylvania and beyond than with a display ad?
The magazine also publishes classified ads from veterinarians and professionals both in and outside of Pennsylvania. Classified pricing is as follows: PVMA Practice Members: $0 for 1 ad/issue; PVMA Individual Members: $25/ad/issue; Non-Members: $100/ad/issue – Limit: None. To place a classified ad, click here and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Get Rates & Deadlines
Submit Your Banner or Classified Ads For Vet Bytes Using This Form