Please review PVMA’s policy on Co-CE Sponsor Requests:
2022 Update: PVMA is not accepting new Co-CE Sponsoring requests.
- The party requesting co-sponsorship (“co-sponsor”) of their continuing education program must be a PVMA Member (Active Member, Practice Manager Member, Industry Partner, etc.).
- The co-sponsor must submit a request for continuing education approval form at least 45 days prior to the event date.
- The co-sponsor must acknowledge PVMA as a co-sponsor and display the PVMA logo on all promotional materials for the event (invitation, announcement, website, etc.) The co-sponsor must provide a copy of the final invitation reflecting acknowledgement of PVMA’s co-sponsorship prior to the event promotion.
- The co-sponsor must allow 15 minutes prior to the start of the program for a representative of PVMA to attend and provide a brief presentation (although PVMA representative attendance will not always be possible.)
- The co-sponsor must have all attendees at the event sign their name on an attendance log, then forward a copy of that attendance record to the PVMA office within 5 business days following the event.
- PVMA will co-sponsor up to 5 events per calendar year, per practice or company. Additional events will incur a $50 fee to offset administrative time and costs.