01 May Helpful Business Resources from AVMA
AVMA has developed a suite of resources to help you understand the relief programs and allow you to decide how best to use them for your individual situation. The AVMA COVID-19 legislation and regulations page has detailed information to help you understand how the federal relief measures affect you, your team, and your business:
- Small business loans
- New tax provisions for small businesses
- Pandemic unemployment insurance
- Federal student loan payments and interest
- Federal agency announcements
- Addressing contractual obligations – Find considerations for addressing financial obligations to vendors and suppliers when business operations are reduced due to the COVID-19 pandemic.