How does a 50% off break sound?
Let's be honest, 2020 has been a rough year so far!
COVID-19 threw us all for a loop and we're all still trying to figure out our new normal in the veterinary profession. Throughout this roller coaster ride PVMA has remained steadfast and dependable as your go-to source for updates from the state of
Pennsylvania, as well as the federal level. We felt that this pandemic was too important to just keep only our Members informed, so we wanted to reach out to everyone and anyone we had on file. If you attended an event in the past, or signed up
with us to stay updated through the pandemic, we included you on those communications. It was our duty and honor to update our profession on important information involving the pandemic.
You have trusted PVMA to keep you informed, and we want to continue to help you thrive in regards to your professional and personal wellbeing.
Don’t forget 2020 is a license renewal year! Get involved in the profession, complete your continuing education (CE) credits with PVMA, advance your skills, and grow in your career!
Why join PVMA?
- Complimentary access to PVMA's Education Center! View a growing library of live and pre-recorded courses. Most of them have PA-state approved CE credits.
- Complimentary communications to our weekly e-news, Vet Bytes, and a subscription to the Keystone Veterinarian Magazine, PVMA's official quarterly publication. Feel free to browse our latest issue.
- Deep discounted pricing for our educational conferences, like our Keystone Veterinary Conference (KVC), which is offering 72 hours of CE during its August 14-15 event.
Become a PVMA Member and receive 20% off your Virtual KVC Registration, which is already priced to be super affordable! If a friend or colleague referred
you to join PVMA, please be sure to put their name in the referral field when joining so they receive 20% off as well! A discount promo code will be sent upon confirmation of your new PVMA Membership.
- Access to veterinary care grant funds from Animal Care PA's CARE program, which is PVMA's charitable arm. When a client comes
in with a sick animal and does not have the means to pay for its care, you can submit a request for reimbursement through their program when you enroll your practice (no enrollment fee involved). It literally PAYS to be a PVMA Member!
- Opportunities to get involved with your profession, like holding a seat on our Board of Directors/Trustees, teaching at a conference, or even writing for our magazine or
- PVMA is your exclusive advocate at the state level. No one else protects the way you practice like us. When veterinary practices weren't initially included as an essential business during the shutdown, we advocated on your behalf to be included
in those list of businesses.
- Whether you're a veterinarian, CVT, practice manager or other staff...we have memberships for everyone on your team. We even have entire Practice Memberships available!
- Member pricing for insurances and human resource services through our partner, Focus HRO. Our partner has saved some veterinary practices over 60%!
- Plus, access to additional discounts and benefits.
PLUS - anyone who joins PVMA between now and August 14, 2020 will be entered into a drawing to win a PVMA swag bag!
* Dues are currently pro-rated for the remainder of the year, which is 50% off the annual dues rate for all individual memberships. See discounted rates here. Your PVMA Membership will expire on 12/31/2020.