PVMA members looking for employment may conduct a free nationwide job search by position, species, or location and receive valuable advice. Employers can post ads on this nationwide veterinary-exclusive website. simply login or create an account to view pricing. Additional listings and packages are available at PVMA member pricing.
PLACE A CLASSIFIED AD
PVMA runs classified ads in its quarterly Keystone Veterinarian magazine only. If you would like to run a classified ad:
- Ads must be 100 words or less
- Ads will run for one issue only unless renewal is requested
- Ads are free to PVMA members, and $50 per ad for non-members
To place an ad, please submit your ad using the form at the bottom of the page.
PVMA sends a weekly email to members who opt to receive email notifications from us. Vet Bytes circulation is approximately 3,000 people. If you would like to promote a position using Vet Bytes, please submit your ad using the form at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to submit an ad, please read the following policy carefully:
- Ad is placed in our "Employment Spotlight" section of the e-news blast
- Cost to run an ad in Vet Bytes:
- Members = $75/week, $300 for the entire month
- Non-Members = $125/week, $500 for the entire month
- Please limit classified ads to 100 words or less
PVMA will be contact the email address on the ad submission with billing details and proofing purposes.
FIRST YEAR EMPLOYMENT STATISTICS
Want to get a better understanding of what the financial outlook might look like once you begin your career in veterinary medicine? Get the AVMA's First Year Employment Statistics. Statistics for several years are available to compare.
Submit Your Classified Ads Using This Form