THRIVE 2020: March 6-7, 2020
What is THRIVE?
THRIVE focuses on strengthening your productivity and business foundation. THRIVE is an engaging
educational experience for every member of the veterinary team. This two-day conference features PA regulatory CE plus insightful topics on leadership, management, human resources, marketing, team building, and personal wellbeing. Attendees can skip the “classroom theoretical” and get right to the heart of the “everyday useable”. This Friday/Saturday conference offers pre- and post-conference seminars on Thursday and Sunday as add-ons and is perfect for teams. Don’t just survive…THRIVE!
- One 6’ table with 1 chair
- Exhibit area is carpeted
- Registration for 1 company representative (includes continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch on Friday and Saturday)
- $1,000 – Standard
- $750 – PVMA Endorsed Company or PVMA Active Member
- $600 – Non-Profit/Non-Commercial Organization
Cheetah - $3,000:
Includes everything in Meerkat sponsorship, PLUS:
- 10-minute presentation during lunch on Friday or Saturday
- Registration packet insert
Meerkat - $2,000:
- 6' table in exhibit area on Friday and Saturday
- Continental breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Online lecture notes
- Recognition of sponsorship in THRIVE printed materials
- Logo on PVMA website & sign at the event
- Registration for 2 company representatives to attend with the option to participate in all educational sessions
SEE PAGE 12 OF THE BROCHURE FOR SPONSORSHIP DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS.