Thursday, March 28, 2019 from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
This full-day workshop is designed to equip front-line staff with the skills and tools required to keep clients happy and engaged, as well as more committed to their pet’s health. It’s open to every member of your practice team, from reception staff to veterinarians. The goal is to help staff be more confident and comfortable when communicating with clients, keeping the patient’s needs in mind. This, combined with helpful strategies and proactive methods provided will assist you and your team to offer the ultimate client experience!
You’ll be led through step-by-step processes, including:
Importance of Communication (Verbal and Nonverbal) With Clients:
Mastering the Phone:
- How your staff members communicate - everything speaks to the client!
- Key challenges faced in a veterinary practice
Gaining Commitment from Clients and Articulating Value:
- Establishing phone protocols and making a great first impression every time
- Turning information calls (i.e. phone shoppers) into appointments
Filling the Appointment Book:
- Communicating value to clients in a language they care about
- Overcoming client objections and initiating discussions
Client Service Communication:
- Evaluating current messaging strategies clinics are using
- Exploring other strategies to book appointments using proven communication methods
Creating the Ultimate Client Experience:
- Forbidden phrases when servicing clients – what to say instead
- How to effectively handle disgruntled clients and turn them into raving fans
- What clients want and what can you do about it
- Being more self-aware – realize how you come across to clients
- Measuring your clients’ experience
- How to make a difference
Megan Baylor, CVT
Director of Education and Events, Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association
Approved Credit Hours:
The VHMA/CVPM Certification Board has approved this course as applicable toward the CVPM continuing education requirement for 5.5 continuing education credits. VHMA approved course ID 18-03.
Sunday, March 31, 2019 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The difference between sinking and soaring is our ability to make wise choices. In the FranklinCovey’s 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity™ workshop, participants learn a process which, when followed, will dramatically increase their ability to achieve life’s most important outcomes. Backed by science and years of experience, this one-day workshop will produce a measurable increase in productivity and an inner sense of fulfillment and accomplishment. This time and life management workshop will help you make the right choices as you plan your day, week and life. Entire veterinary teams or individual professionals are welcome to attend. Even if your entire team cannot attend, you will be equipped to bring the ideas and tools to your veterinary practice and our facilitators can help. Each participant will also have a 5-week quick start follow up webinar with the facilitators and other participants to help keep you on track. You will move from being buried alive to extraordinary productivity!
Dr. Lloyd Reitz
Immediate Past-President, Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association