20th Annual Spring Clinic
Join us May 22-23, 2019
Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel,
State College, PA
Join PVMA in Happy Valley in May for the 20th Annual Spring Clinic! Spring Clinic will be held at the Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel, May 22-23, 2019.
Continuing Education Credit
A total of 12 hours of approved continuing education credit is available. Additionally, PVMA is approved as a New York State sponsor of continuing education for veterinarians and veterinary technicians. Spring Clinic also features a 2-day trade show with approximately 40 vendors – your one-stop-shop for veterinary services, equipment, supplies, and pharmaceutical needs.
What's Included? Your registration includes:
- Admission to 2-day trade show featuring 40+ vendors
- Continental breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks on Wednesday and Thursday
- Hot buffet lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Reception on Wednesday (complimentary appetizers and one drink provided)
- Online lecture notes
What are People Saying About Spring Clinic?
- Convenient location, practical lectures, and good cost/value for a recent graduate
- MET ALL EXPECTATIONS!
- Relevance of lectures … I always walk away with something new
- EXCELLENT VARIETY OF TOPICS
If you have questions about the upcoming Spring Clinic, please contact Megan Baylor, CVT, Director of Education & Events at 888.550.7862 or firstname.lastname@example.org.