How much is your practice spending on continuing education for your staff?
How does your support staff stay on top of industry skills and topics?
Does everyone in your practice have the tools and knowledge to remain compliant in PA?
Do you want to increase employee morale, employee retention, AND client satisfaction?
We know that funds are limited for those extra benefits and perks that practice owners wish they could offer to their employees. With a Practice Membership, you are able to offer your entire team more tools and resources to help them grow in the profession. In turn, this helps your practice with decreased turnover, increases the morale and aptitude of your team members, reflects your appreciation of your team's hard work and ultimately, leads to a better experience for your clients and patients.
Through a PVMA Practice Membership, your entire team would receive:
- Access to educational programs, for not only scientific programs towards license renewal, but also professional development opportunities in regards to practicing in Pennsylvania, personal well-being, team building, service excellence, leadership and business management.
- Informative communications regarding veterinary regulations and items of special interest at the state and local level.
- Access to information on advocacy efforts and how it affects practicing veterinary medicine in the state of Pennsylvania.
As PVMA members, we encourage your staff to become more engaged in the veterinary community through opportunities such as:
- Contributing to newsletter article and blogs
- Speaking at educational meetings and webinars
- Participating in PVMA committees, task forces and focus groups
- Giving back to the profession with a leadership role within PVMA, pvmaAssure, or Animal Care PA
- Strengthening business skills through our Power of 10 Leadership Academy
- Building relationships and work with legislators to protect practicing veterinary medicine in PA
- Volunteering at key events to increase public awareness on animal health, veterinary medicine, and giving back to help animals in need
Additional benefits in these areas exclusive to Practice Membership:
- TLC Program: Automatically become a participating practice of The Last Chance program, which gives your practice access to veterinary care grants for animals in need.
- JumpStart BootCamp: One complimentary registration, as well as 10% off each additional registration for our JumpStart Bootcamps.
- Salary Survey: Complimentary copies of both the Veterinarian and Non-Veterinarian PA Compensation and Benefits Survey.
- Conferences: All members of your staff will receive member pricing for each of our four annual conferences. An additional discount will be provided on top of member pricing for THRIVE, our conference focused on your veterinary practice and team.
- HR Tools:
- Complimentary Gold Level access to HR360.com, which is an online HR resource and library, which will also be specific to Pennsylvania laws and regulations.
- Special programs access and assistance in managing your HR, insurance & benefits, payroll, and web services all in one place analysis through our pvmaAssure Insurance Agency.
- Complimentary classified advertising on the PVMA website and Keystone Veterinarian Magazine
Complete the Practice Membership Inquiry form below to receive a custom quote for your practice! If you have questions, please email the Member Services Team at Membership@PaVMA.org.
PRACTICE MEMBERSHIP INQUIRY FORM:
If you are interested in receiving a custom proposal for Practice Membership, please complete the following information: