HERE ARE A FEW OPTIONS TO ADVERTISE WITH US
Advertise your position instantly through the online portal
PVMA has partnered with the Veterinary Career Network (VCN) for online advertising. This is the fastest way to get your classified ad out to the public and will get posted online immediately.
The Veterinary Career Network (VCN) is an alliance of professional associations with a combined registered membership of over 80,000 veterinary professionals with reach to over 100,000 individuals related to the veterinary profession. The Veterinary Career Network was developed for the veterinary profession and animal health industry by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) in 2006. PVMA members automatically receive a discount to place an ad.
Visit the Career Network
2. CLASSIFIED ADS IN VET BYTES, OUR WEEKLY E-NEWS
- Ad is placed in our "Employment Spotlight" section of the e-news blast
- This digital ad features:
- Full color logo
- Active links to your website or wherever you want the applicant to go
- Cost to run an ad in Vet Bytes:
- Members = $75/week, $300 for the entire month
- Non-Members = $125/week, $500 for the entire month
- Please limit classified ads to 100 words or less
PVMA will contact the email address on the ad submission with billing details and proofing purposes. If you would like to promote a position using Vet Bytes, please submit your ad using the form at the bottom of the page.
3. KEYSTONE VETERINARIAN MAGAZINE (KVM) Classified Ads
This printed quarterly publication is a 4-color, highly-designed staple of PVMA Membership. All members, including and veterinary students, are mailed a copy via US mail. Although the circulation is over 3,500, many issues are passed around to three or more readers, creating a much higher readership of primarily veterinary professionals. Classified ads placed in KVM are priced below as per ad per issue. Up to 100 words. Text only. Ads placed in our magazine are also available on our online classifieds page. Because these are considered magazine content, they do not follow the magazine's display advertising due dates.
Cost to run a printed classified ad:
- PVMA Members: 1 complimentary ad/issue
- Non-Members: $100/ad/issue
Keystone Veterinarian Submission Deadlines:
- Volume 1, 2020: November 9, 2019
- Volume 2, 2020: February 8, 2020
- Volume 3, 2020: May 10, 2020
- Volume 4, 2020: August 9, 2020
- Volume 1, 2021: November 8, 2020
- Volume 2, 2021: February 7, 2021
4. PaVMA.ORG Website Advertising
The PVMA website attracts students, pet owners, animal lovers, farmers & herders, donors to Animal Care PA, businesses seeking HR & insurance help from pvmaAssure and, of course, PVMA Members. Classified ads placed on the PVMA website are priced below for a period of 30 days. Ads placed on our website are featured here.
Cost to run an online classified ad:
- PVMA Practice Members: $0
- PVMA Individual Members: $35
- Non-Members: $110
5. RELIEF VETERINARIANS
Because of the high demand for relief veterinarians, any classified advertising the services of a relief veterinarian will be added to the website as well as placed in the Keystone Veterinarian. You must be logged in to view the list of relief veterinarians.
Unlike the normal policy of discontinuing an ad after one placement, relief veterinarian ads will continue running until PVMA is notified that the ad should be cancelled. If you wish to submit or cancel an ad, please submit the form at the bottom of the page.
Submit Your Classified Ads Using This Form