All new individual memberships will expire December 31, 2020 and are pro-rated on a quarterly basis. Normal annual rates at renewal time are indicated in blue.
- Active Member Veterinarian - Now $156 Pro-Rated ($312 Annual Dues)
- Recent Graduate Veterinarian (Graduates receive a discounted rate for the first three years after graduating veterinary school) Now $110 Pro-Rated ($220 Annual Dues)
- New veterinary graduates are complimentary the remainder of the graduation year through December 31st. (2020 Graduates complimentary through 12/31/2020!)
- Out-of-state Veterinarian (lives or resides out of state) Now $48.50 Pro-Rated ($97 Annual Dues)
- Academic Veterinarian (Graduates of veterinary medicine who work primarily (75% or more) of their time in an academic institution) Now $86 Pro-Rated ($172 Annual Dues)
- Government Veterinarian (Veterinarians who work 75% or more of their time for a federal or state government agency or the military) Now $86 Pro-Rated ($172 Annual Dues)
- Part-time Veterinarian Now $86 Pro-Rated ($172 Annual Dues / Proof of Part-Time Must Be Submitted to PVMA)
Practice Managers: Now $43.5 Pro-Rated ($87 Annual Dues)
Certified Veterinary Technicians (CVTs): Now $21 Pro-Rated ($42 Annual Dues)
Veterinary Assistants: Now $18.50 Pro-Rated ($37 Annual Dues)
Office Staff: Now $13.50 Pro-Rated ($27 Annual Dues)
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PVMA MEMBER EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
JOIN PVMA NOW!