Join the Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association (PVMA), the Student Chapter of the American Veterinary Medical Association (SCAVMA), and the Veterinary Business Management Association (VBMA) on December 3, 2019, for the Annual Penn Vet Career Fair at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine campus in Philadelphia.
Employers will have the opportunity to exhibit, interview, and even present at this high-energy, interactive evening with Penn Vet’s students. Whether you are looking for veterinary students to fill summer positions, provide externships, internships, or residencies, or find your next full-time veterinarian employee, this event cannot be missed. Several exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are available.
EMPLOYER REGISTRATION HERE
Date: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Place: University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine - Hill Pavilion
Time: 6:00 pm
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 4:30 – 5:45 pm: Exhibitor Check In & Setup
- 6:00 – 9:00 pm: Social Time & Networking with Students
- 9:00 pm: Exhibit Tear Down
- Log in to get your price point, if you are not a member of PVMA then continue as a guest for non-member pricing.
EXHIBITOR FEE INCLUDES:
- 6’ display table
- Attendance, food and beverage for 2 company representatives
- Company name listed on all promotional materials to student attendees
CAREER FAIR SPOTLIGHT SPONSORS: $500
Limited spots available, includes all exhibitor features plus:
- Company logo on all signage and flyers displayed at Penn Vet advertising the event, website, print and email invitations, registration page, event signage, and at display table
- Contact information listing in Career Fair Program
- Half-page ad in Career Fair Program
- Registration packet insert or promotional item in student registration bag
- Private Networking/interviewing space
Students looking for summer positions, externships, internships, residencies, or full-time employment opportunities will have the chance to meet employers from businesses across Pennsylvania and beyond. Attending students will also have the opportunity to hear about different career paths from employers during our evening together. Speed interviews will also be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
STUDENT REGISTRATION DETAILS