12th 3 Rivers Veterinary Symposium
Join us November 2-3, 2019
Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square,
The 12th 3 Rivers Veterinary Symposium spans 2 days and offers attendees multiple tracks from which to choose in order to customize their learning experience. Additionally, a trade show featuring approximately 40 vendors will be held on Saturday, November 2. Conveniently located and easily accessible, Pittsburgh offers the perfect location for the symposium. Additionally, 3 Rivers Veterinary Symposium offers PVMA members discounted registration fees and continental breakfast and lunch are included on both days.
Continuing Education Credit
The 12th 3 Rivers Veterinary Symposium offers veterinarians and veterinary technicians a total of 12 hours (6 hours per day) approved continuing education credit through the Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association, an approved provider of continuing education credit by the Pennsylvania State Board of Veterinary Medicine. Please note that in Pennsylvania, the State Board of Veterinary Medicine does not recognize practice management or personal/professional development courses for CE eligibility toward license renewal.
Additionally, this program is accredited by the New York State Education Department. The Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association is an approved sponsor of continuing education credit for veterinarians and veterinary technicians in New York.
What's Included? Your registration includes:
- Top-notch continuing education (up to 12 hours available)
- Admission to 1-day trade show featuring approximately 40 vendors (Saturday)
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and beverage breaks both days
- Reception on Saturday afternoon (appetizers and one complimentary drink provided)
- Online lecture notes
What are People Saying About 3 Rivers Veterinary Symposium?
- Convenient location, practical lectures, and good cost/value for a recent graduate
- MET ALL EXPECTATIONS!
- Relevance of lectures … I always walk away with something new
- EXCELLENT VARIETY OF TOPICS
If you have questions about the upcoming 3 Rivers Symposium, please contact Megan Baylor, CVT, Director of Education & Events at 888.550.7862 or firstname.lastname@example.org.