The Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association is pleased to offer this innovative and engaging educational experience geared towards veterinary teams in our region. This is not your usual conference, this two-day summit includes insightful topics on leadership, organization development, human resources, team building, and personal wellbeing.
Contact Megan Baylor at email@example.com to exhibit at 3 Rivers.
All Exhibiting Companies Will Receive:
- One standard 6’ tabletop display for $1,000
- Recognition on PAVMA.org
- 2 complimentary representative registrations (includes continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks)
Friday, November 2: 6:30-7:30 pm or Saturday, November 3, 6:00-7:00 am
Saturday, November 3: 5:00 pm
Saturday, November 3: 7:00am-5:00 pm
Each exhibit area is equipped with one 6’ draped table and two chairs.
Upon receipt of your contract and payment, a confirmation email and exhibit badge form will be sent.
Exhibitors will incur a cancellation fee of $150 if cancellation is received in writing before October 1, 2018. Refunds will not be issued after this date
Registration Packet Inserts
Packets are provided to all symposium attendees at 3 Rivers Veterinary Symposium. You may increase your company’s visibility at the conference by submitting an insert to be included in the packet.
Cost is $350 per insert.
Get your company recognized! PVMA will design a special graphic for 3 Rivers that includes your logo to be printed on attendees bags.
Cost of sponsorship is $3,000.
A block of discounted rooms is available at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square. To make your reservation, please visit PAVMA.org or call the Sheraton directly at 412.261.2000 and mention that you are attending the PVMA conference. Room reservations are guaranteed on a first-come, first-served basis until October 3, 2018, after which rooms may be reserved on a space and rate availability basis only.
The group rates for this meeting are:
- $186 per night, single/double occupancy
- $206 per night, triple occupancy
Gateway Clipper: $4,000 And Above
- Complimentary 6’ table,
- one additional company representative registration,
- one complimentary VIV registration
Duquesne Incline: $3,000
Bag Sponsor: $3,000
National Aviary: $2,000
Carnegie Science Center: $1,000
Pittsburgh Zoo: $500
Heinz Field: $250
All Sponsors Regardless of Their Sponsorship Level Will Receive:
- Recognition in meeting programs and promotional materials (as the sponsorship is confirmed)
- Signage at the lecture room (for speaker sponsors) or the event (break and luncheon sponsors) and outside the exhibit hall
- Verbal acknowledgement prior to the beginning of the presentation (speaker sponsors) or at the luncheon
- Recognition on PAVMA.org
For more information, review our Corporate Sponsorship Brochure.