This full-day workshop is designed to equip front-line staff with the skills and tools required to keep clients happy and engaged, as well as more committed to their pet’s health. It’s open to every member of your practice team, from reception staff to veterinarians. The goal is to help staff be more confident and comfortable when communicating with clients, keeping the patient’s needs in mind. This, combined with helpful strategies and proactive methods provided will assist you and your team to offer the ultimate client experience!
You’ll be led through step-by-step processes, including:
Importance of Communication (Verbal and Nonverbal) With Clients:
- How your staff members communicate - everything speaks to the client!
- Key challenges faced in a veterinary practice
Mastering the Phone:
- Establishing phone protocols and making a great first impression every time
- Turning information calls (i.e. phone shoppers) into appointments
Gaining Commitment from Clients and Articulating Value:
- Communicating value to clients in a language they care about
- Overcoming client objections and initiating discussions
Filling the Appointment Book:
- Evaluating current messaging strategies clinics are using
- Exploring other strategies to book appointments using proven communication methods
Client Service Communication:
- Forbidden phrases when servicing clients – what to say instead
- How to effectively handle disgruntled clients and turn them into raving fans
Creating the Ultimate Client Experience:
- What clients want and what can you do about it
- Being more self-aware – realize how you come across to clients
- Measuring your clients’ experience
How to make a difference
Pricing: $175 for PVMA members / $275 for non-members. You must be logged in to access member pricing.
The VHMA/CVPM Certification Board has approved JumpStart Bootcamp as applicable toward the CVPM continuing education requirement for 5.50 continuing education credits. VHMA approved course ID 18-02.
Special thanks to our generous sponsor:
District 4: Monroeville