14th Annual Spring Clinic
Speaker Abstracts /
/ Downloadable Registration Form
Sponsors & Exhibitors /
Wednesday Agenda /
Thursday Agenda /
Welcome to the 14th Annual Spring Clinic!
Online registration is now closed. You may register onsite at the Penn
The Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association is pleased to return to the Penn
Stater Conference Center Hotel for its 14th Annual Spring Clinic. Spring Clinic
offers a diverse array of educational topics presented by excellent,
nationally-recognized speakers. The program will span two days and offer the
entire veterinary team the opportunity to select from various program tracks.
All members of the veterinary team are encouraged to attend.
- Veterinary Practice Managers
- Veterinary Technicians
- Veterinary AssistantsVeterinary Office Staff
- Top-notch continuing education credit (6 hours each day)
- Admission to exhibit hall
- Continental breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday
- Morning and afternoon breaks on Wednesday and Thursday
- Hot buffet lunch on Wednesday and Thursaday
- Reception on Wednesday evening (hors d'eouvres and one complimentary drink provided)
- Lecture notes provided online
This program is applicable toward the
continuing education requirement for the Certified Veterinary Practice Manager
program offered by the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association.