Volunteering at the Farm Show allows PVMA members to:
- Educate the pet owning public on the importance of veterinary medicine
- Demonstrate the importance of preventive care for all animals, no matter how healthy they seem
- Educate the public that animal health affects human health
- Answer questions about veterinary careers and education required
Our booth will require multiple volunteers for 3-4 hour shifts each day of the show. To volunteer, you MUST be a member of the PVMA.
- Unique specimens
- Digital radiographs
- Anything that you think the public would enjoy
You can send to:
8574 Paxton St.
Hummelstown, PA 17036
Or email digital radiographs to:
Meals, parking passes, and a small token of our appreciation for your volunteerism will be included for you.
PLEASE BRING YOUR PETS! The whole reason for attending farm show—other than the food!—is to see animals. They are a huge attraction to our booth and help generate enthusiasm. If your pet is calm, bring them along!
Questions? Contact Kate Nellett at email@example.com or 888.550.7862.