Trouble logging into the new website?
Here are step-by-step instructions to access your account on the new system:
- Click on "Sign In Securely."
- Click on "Forgot Your Password?"
- Type in your email address and it will email you log in directions.
- You may need to check your email program's SPAM filter as this "Reset Password" email may be treated as SPAM.
- Our new website has better security, so you will need to create a password that is a minimum of eight (8) characters in length and must contain at least one number and one letter.
If you have any questions regarding your membership or dues, please email us at email@example.com.
Did you receive a membership expired notice? No worries, you have until 1/31/2018 to renew your dues if your membership expired on 12/31/17. Securely renew your dues online after logging in, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important 2017 Tax Document Available
As you may be aware, Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association dues may not be deducted on your federal income tax return as a charitable expense, but a portion of them may be deducted as a business expense. Keep this in your 2017 tax records.